User avatar

Xirenia

  • Romantic Novels Re: sully: camera obscura (01) - (UR)

    Heya Comrie :) Here are a few things I noticed: 101 Should be a hundred and one But, no, unlike the other lucky bastards out there either playing Wii, screwing ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: How to Live - Chapter 6

    I'm finding no time to write lately, but I managed to finally get this chapter done and I thoroughly hope you enjoy it :D Chapter 6 - A Flicker “Hello,” ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: How to Live - Chapter Five

    This is basically just a chapter set in the past, about a month before where the current story is taking place. If you've read the previous chapters you'll know that. ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Carpe Diem (We will not be forgotten) [Working Title]

    Hey hey :) Finally doing that review for you. Sorry if I repeat anything anyone else has said. I'll put any small corrections in red on the quote :D Life, ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Blade Chapter Two

    Hey Kaywiia...I am (finally) here to give you that review. I'm so sorry it's taken so long. I'll put any small or grammar corrections in red on the quotes, and ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: In the mood for a review, per chance?

    Hey all :) Sorry, I've been so busy with school, but I'll get on those right away :) Kaywiia - DONE JSpike - DONE

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Underwater Kiss [EDITED]

    As I said. I really know nothing about writing poetry. I'll go over it tomorrow morning and try fix it. It's no surprise you don't understand it though. I'm a ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Underwater Kiss [EDITED]

    Okay, this is my first attempt at poetry. I'm quite rubbish at it but I'll let you tell me that yourselves :D Enjoy. Underwater Kiss It’s cold down here, while ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ode to Snoink [We are]

    Hey again Empress :) It seems you like my reviews. This makes me happy :D I'm guessing you want me to give you punctuation errors as well? Whatever, if you ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: In the mood for a review, per chance?

    Thanks for that comment Empress, but I doubt I'm the best reviewer ever :wink: Anyway, on your next one =] EDIT: Done :smt003

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Full Moon Flapjacks

    Hey Empress :) Here to do that review for you :D I really liked this. I don't want to hear this crazy talk of 'not being cut out for poetry'. ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: In the mood for a review, per chance?

    It'll be done as soon as possible, Empress :) EDIT: Done :D

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Concepts

    Hey Gun :D Here to do that review for you. Rainy Day I like this one. All the straight, angular lines at the top contract well with the curves of ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: In the mood for a review, per chance?

    I'll get right on it, Gun :) EDIT: Done :)

    Dec 31, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: WD's Reviews

    Hey, WD :) I would so appreciate it if you'd review this piece for me. It's the first thing I posted here, so it isn't new and has been commented ...

    Dec 31, 2009


If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates