User avatar

Xirenia

  • Lyric Poetry Re: You're Perfect

    This is a very sweet poem :) I like it a lot. I had two nitpicks: I exit my abode into the outside world There's something way too formal about ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Hmmm... I'm distantly related to the queen of England (but who isn't, right?) and relatively closely related to the Duke of Wellington, according to my Dad. Not a single person ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapt 1:Not after everything we'd shared..

    Hello kakagirl :) I don't have time right now to get into the small nitpicks, but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this beginning. It's interesting to ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lady Monterray

    Wow, I really liked this :) Like the others said, you really do have the writing style of a professional. Very sophisticated and lyrical. There was only one nitpick that ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Why thank you :) So are you! I love your hair :)

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Missing Pieces - Chapter 1

    Thanks Charlii :) That's a great critique. I see where that might be confusing. I'll fix it right away :)

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    3 pics of me :) Wicked: Loove the lunch box :) Bubblegum: My goodness, you are GORGEOUS! :o

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Missing Pieces - Chapter 1

    Hey all :) I have been extremely busy with school and so I haven't been able to be here much. Anyway, I've been working on something new and I really ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Best Friends.

    Wow, Drawer, this is really good. To be honest, I think some people are over nitpicking it to suit their taste and that irritates me a little bit. You write ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Castle Walls

    I wrote this the other day and I thought I'd see what you guys thought of it. I had a cold and I was in bed and it just sort ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Novel / Short Story forums?

    I feel rather silly that I couldn't find that on my own, but thanks so much :D

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Search Story

    Yeah, the second one was so much better. Made me smile :)

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Novel / Short Story forums?

    Hey guys, I haven't been on for a while, but I've noticed that genres have now been split up into either short stories or novels. I think this is a ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Oliver - Prologue

    This is an idea I'm playing with. Not really sure where it's going to go just yet. I have the general plot worked out in my head, but God only ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Loved Him

    Wow, this is really good stuff. I can't say I've ever seen this style of poetry (But then again it's not my forte). I really like it. It gives the ...

    Apr 12, 2010


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314