User avatar

Xirenia

  • Romantic Novels Re: Chasing Sunsets Chapter 1 Part 2

    Part 2, enjoy :D All I could manage was to blush. I couldn’t believe I had just read something so private when it wasn’t meant for me. I felt like ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chasing Sunsets Chapter 1 Part 2

    Part 2, enjoy :D All I could manage was to blush. I couldn’t believe I had just read something so private when it wasn’t meant for me. I felt like ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chasing Sunsets Chapter 1 Part 1

    So, this is the start of the new project I'm working on :) I am DETERMINED to finish it by the middle of January, so any constructive criticism or praise ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Is It Worth The Pain

    It makes sense in the context, this comes from the middle-ish of the story (believe me, she has reason to be so bitter) but I totally understand where you're coming ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Just Friends

    Hi :) So, I like this quite a lot. It's coherent, doesn't jump around through different ideas erratically. It's also kind of fun; you want to find out whether Alex ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Is It Worth The Pain

    Hello all :) So, I'm writing this story (story of our lives, is it not? ;)) and while I'm really excited, somehow I'm just not getting it done. I'm so ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........

    Dexter Was just watching it, crime 'n' that, all related :wink:

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love Notes

    I think I've had this exact thought - definitely had my heart broken by a royal jerk who seemed like a possible soul mate. What I'm saying is this is ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, The Higher Being ruling over the un-blown-up world didn't appreciate all the people with psychotic plans to blow everyone up, so he made the planet indestructible.

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Overwhelmed

    This is really interesting. I suppose it's one of those poems where you take what you want from it, as it doesn't seem to have a definite meaning. Absolutely nothing ...

    Dec 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nephilim

    Wow guys... This is truly spectacular. Poetry is such a hard thing to nail down, but you've done it perfectly. There was nowhere that it didn't flow or used any ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Tabooboo - A parody of Taboo

    Wow... I don't know how I'm going to top everyone's praise. Uh, marry me? Please? Seriously though, this was frickin' hilarious. I haven't read all of Taboo or SOA but ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Dear Mom (Hair Story)

    Aw, I love this :) I can't say that I relate too much, having long hair that I'm completely obsessive about, but I think this is a great and certainly ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stranger

    This isn't something that I've written to be taken seriously poem-wise. I haven't edited it at all, and it's really just an expression of my feelings about a very complicated ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What we are

    Holy mother... I don't know how to accurately put my thoughts into words. Kamas, it is absolutely crazy how talented you are, and especially for your age. I am so ...

    Jan 5, 2011


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs