User avatar

Wulie

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Dynamic Avatar & Points Store

    how can u get rid of the avatar - cause i tried changing it on my profile but its still the same :S!

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Running Slow So I Deleted Stuff

    I don't have a credit card other wise I'd be glad to pay you hold such a wonderful site...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: [ The wonders of wulie ]

    Anothology - ever got it? Its poerty but not my kind, and after two years constantly studing it, it wears out a little

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    welcome and *huggles from every one at YWS*

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! I'm Nic, and I'm pasty!

    wow there's tqo bands named after me ( julie roberts - my name though julie is a shortening) and The juliana theory ahhh so popular :)! Unoffical welcome hug *HUGGGGGGLLLESSSS ...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Temporary Board!

    much better nice and speedy :)!

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: [ The wonders of wulie ]

    Cheers, though if I have to do any more poerty set by the school I may go insane :)! *snow snow snow*

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: [ The wonders of wulie ]

    Art ( painting drawing) Human Bio, Psychology, and History. Yeah my sister took maths alevel said it was extremely hard. However the subjects I'm going to take envolve many a ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: [ The wonders of wulie ]

    *dies* I would be so proud if I got those marks its impossible due to my the tiers I am on though I'm predicted A in art and history god ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey... I'm new(obviously)

    weclome as I seem to be the unoffical hug giver here *welcome from every one in YWS HUGGGGLES* wu x

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Will Be Down on February 23rd

    *screams * The look of shock hits wu face, excuse me do you not realise this website is my new home don't chuck me out ( even if it is ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: [ The wonders of wulie ]

    Aw cheers guys, cheered me up with your replies, hm its hard when you are surround by outstandingly bright friends and family members who haven't got a grade lower than ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellooooooooooooooo!

    welcome bcain *sends welcoming YWS huggles* have fun !! wu x

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    welcome *sends yws welcoming hug* wu x

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't mind me! Just get to know me!

    welcomeeeeeeeeeeeee *sends a YWS hug*

    Feb 19, 2005


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare