User avatar

Wulie

  • Art & Photography Re: A Few Things

    awesome simply!!!! I love them - not really into this kind of art but its really coo!!!

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter's Disguise

    Thats a really great photo I love taking photo's its amazing how you see things yet people don't see it like you do. ah I wished it snowed here england ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Alone And Waiting

    they're pretty darn good and I'm not really into that kind of art... :)! wu

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    Yeah its a tad unrealistic however you were 12 so hey! ( sorry I'm very perticular with my art )

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!

    I can't see them either!

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: [Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]

    eeep sorry I'm not to sure how I'm useless on this website! sorry!

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: [Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]

    lol - cheers guys.. I wished I could show you my big pieces of art they are way better than those and that saying something considering I hate my stuff!! ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: [Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]

    The bottom pic isnt the photograph is the bottom picutre if a copy of a famous photograph *I've forgotten then name though!* thank you for your comment:)!!!

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: [Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]

    Hey - erm the following pictures are pictures of nude women so don't view them if you shouldn't lol... and I appoligise for the crappy drawings I am so bored ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    I've read both macbeth and romeo and juliet - due to school. I really disliked macbeth though this could be because I read it in year 9 and my attention ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Edge Chronicles.

    they look really good :) I think I shall bring out my inner child for a quick read *mwhaha* :)!

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    These are amazing pictures I love them you're VERY talented

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    These pictures are really good I like the way you pay such attention to detail - do you do other stuff?

    Jan 20, 2005


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt