-
Re: Mood Music?
I love the killers have done for yonkies!!! I listen to music when I write, most my music has a meaning to my so it brings back memries for me ...
Jan 22, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
meh how do you put piccies on here *i'm a dumbass* Love wu x [/img]
Jan 22, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Bands/music
I like many-a-band :)::: Nirvana - or course Muse Finch NOFX Mad Caddies Paranoid simon Athlete ( thier new stuff) My chemcial romance Coldplay The Killers Razor light Zutons Hoobastank ...
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: Something to Believe In
I don't believe in anything as such however I do believe there's someone/something up there, my faith in life in believing has been knocked so many times I guess I ...
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: Assisted Suicide?
I agree with assited suicide to some extent - if you're depressed then no I don't however if you have something like cancer and have become to ill you cant ...
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: Is it THAT Dangerous?
I don't think being on the internet is wrong, but as many of you have said to meet them can be extremly dangerous but if you go about it the ...
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: Over 16: sexuality
I see no harm at all in whatever you want to feel whoever you want to love, be it female or male. people may say god didn't intend us to ...
Jan 21, 2005
