User avatar

Wulie

  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    They're ok I guess great voice but just so repetative, to be fair I did really like them saw them live to but that was two years ago! They're ok ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    The donkey stole my history essay!!

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: CD Burning--Legal or Illegal?

    I burn millions of cds I have around 5000 songs on my comp its just so damn exspensive to by albums these days I see no point! and does any ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    ah cool I didn't mean it degradingly soy, people are not so open minded here I guess! However I have many lesbian and bi and gay friends!!! Every one is ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: class poll

    highly confused ahh!

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    erm I though I'd post more pic as I'm bored! Ok here's alot of photos :)!! This is me and my friend holly ( posing :) ) Kate and amie ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    soy - doesn't it bother your gf or bf that you're seeing another person...?

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    Well done jack *passes him a cow to celebrate* May I have a Jd and coke please I'm dying for one *sits in the corner and watchs* wu

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    Ah valentines day is over it was a nice thing to do zzap even if it was to be more popular or whatever you had your heart in the right ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    That's really wrong she was just a little kid! Its to extreme I take scissors to school... its a part out our equipment! wu

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    I am a saddo I am offically addicted to neighbours as I have been throughout my life! wu x

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of (blank) are you?

    1. Cow/Elephant hehe cooool mix!! 2. Coco pops! 3. Invisible, or white no one uses white! 4. Bubbles 5. Jack daniels *hmm* 6. Wulies planet 7. Hmm on the back ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    bobo has a really cool screen name :)!

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    lol very much to his head, you're all very pretty!

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    scared of being burnt alive

    Feb 8, 2005


It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore