User avatar

Wulie

  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    ahhhh this be distracting me from my history essay thats due in sooon *hides* ok I am slow and couldn't find the button so I have a thing that takes ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    mwhahah I well smash you trust me I'm the QUEEN of this game *mwhwahaha* ( going to regret saying that aren't I? ) *sigh* right lets see if I can ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    lol bet you are! I very rarely remember my dreams AHH and they're usually my wishes coming true but when I wake its not true I hate it *sulks!*

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    I had a dream this morning where I was in control ( well as much as you can be) I love to dream makes life so much better however when ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    lol i'm used to it I've got two brothers with very DODGY calenders :) man I swear i'm failing my g.c.s.e's due to red alert many night fighting agaisnt my ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    ahhhh the history essay is back to kill me *hides behind crysi* set your dragons on it pleeeease!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    I can't find the print screen button where is it *sigh* I'm useless!! I see you let unreal tournement I love it and red alert ( caq) they're great games ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: So sore...

    excersize is evil I tell you!!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    darn the world I best get posting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *has another drink on jack mwhaha*

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    red eyes are coooooooooooooooool and evil *mwhaha*

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    how;d u get the custom rank?

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    in a pool of roses...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Yup they know plus its on my main website lol there's pics of my friends all over the place!!! don't worry!

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    The donkey must be found! *plans the kidnap of the donkey.*

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    lol I'm ugly I know!!! AH!

    Feb 18, 2005


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky