User avatar

Wulie

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    awww babe!!! *huggles* you look very pwetty!!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    who here absolutley loves crumpets? they're heaven!!!! I am crurently munching on one what do you have on your crumpet? wu

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    lol this thread is turning into all the things you cna moan about :) - on the bright side my best friend has come home today YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    *ah swears* I just remembered I've got my german oral ( thanks for reminding me) *runs round trying to find books*

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    me too however I have extreme amounts of course work due in on monday and its just hit me I have my G.C.S.E's in like 12weeks AHHH So I am ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    cheers I shall attempt to read about it once my work load has gone done, who knows I may be able to LD sooon :)! wu

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    *sighs* I wished I could do it, it sounds so amazing to be in reality but yet so far from it..

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    that's so cool :)!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    there you go

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    you all look very pretty though I cannie really see it very well!! Crapy eyes! haha a t-shirt would be darn cool, would go with my roll as a counciler ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    I'd love to be able to do that, its strange how people dream so differently. Mind I'm lucky if I sleep at all sometimes!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    I'll send you the picture if you want it?

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    I can't even see it on my comp * is scared* computers have a will of their own! its great isn't it!!!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    weiiiiiiiiiiird never had a dream like that, that I can remember! I remember some dreams for long time ago but I have re-ocouring dreams I hate them! * must od ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    now why isnt it coming up *goes insane* *runs round hitting things with her rubber chicken!*

    Feb 19, 2005


cats, actually.<3
— theromanticchemist