User avatar

Wulie

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    *looks hurt* riiight *hits her with her blow up cow* oooh you asked for it :)!

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    I know how you feel - sheep. We have a lot of pretentious arrogant people in our year *sigh* why can't people be excepting of others though I do admit ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    *wacks emma with a smelly fish* HA! Ooooh I can see them now *glares* YOU UGLY EXCUSE ME :O! *feels like a piece of pooo*

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    On here deff more than twice a day weekends however on school day I'm on all day after school lol am I a loser? Its a world where I haven't ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    I agree with jack basically... I have a bully band and a 'Make poverty history band' and a 'cancer' band however I am a great giver to charity though its ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    it wont let me see your picture *cries* I'm sure you're really pretty though *hits*

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    Yes yes they are *hmmm* dribbles ahah I think I have some left *runs away* Sorry guys didn't get a wonderful explanation of them but they RULE

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    1. Neighbours - sad obesseion with that 2. Love history though my history teacher hates me *grr* 3. cows :) 4. addicted to net has any one red Of Mice ...

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Thanks...

    aw :) - I'd like to ermmm thank cheese for being so tastey!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    you can't have crumpets with out toasting them they taste funny!!!!!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Thanks...

    Katie my best mate for getting me this far in life I love her so much :)

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    algebra is evil *waves hand*

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    you don't have them in USA???!!!?!!?! It is "c" I've got packet infront of me :|! I'm not all dumb you know *grins* crumpets are spoungey doey round things they're ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    I am the councillor for all my friends, I like listening and helping people! wux

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    nope with a "c" hmmm butter thne butter and a tiny winy bit or marmite!

    Feb 19, 2005


I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf