User avatar

Wulie

  • Randomosity Re: Rock On!!!!

    ooooh :) errrm Coldplay, Alkaline trio, madness, stereophonics, muse, strokes, franz, the magic numbers, the ordinary boys, the speicals, mad caddies, the kinks, foo fighters, the clash damein rice, d

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    RHCP vs finch

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If...

    1. If you were to be granted one wish, what would it be? Oh this is tres hard theres so many things. Well I'd wish for having wishes forever but ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    I feeeeeel sick I've eaten to much THAI - just been out for a meal avec family hehe almost died eating an orange *giggles* meh Ithink I shall fall a ...

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Thanks...

    Hmmmm I would like to thank, my mumio for not rehecting me after I fucked up a large part of my life and always standing by me no matter what, ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Gah, there is alot of hate around I shall now contribute to it :). - Arrogance - Mr webb (history teacher) - The fact the it snows for 5 seconds ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    I don't own a livestrong one but as I've said I own others and I am begining to feel ashamed to wear them looking around school almost every other person ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Jack

    jack daniels *hmmm* *dribbles*

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    cheers much bear muchly appreciated!!

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    wohey glad to hear you've had a crumpet aren't they heavenly *wants one now*

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    bear could you do me a favour and send me that picture it's just it's exactly what I'm looking for, for my art exam PWEEEASSSSE would be very greatful :) ...

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    I am from england, I live in cambridge - famous city for it's colleges as is oxford... erm englands ok apart from I am currently sulking because the snow isn't ...

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: CD Burning--Legal or Illegal?

    yeha if I really like an album I will buy it becuase I like to have the cover etc however its just so exspensive and I'm ALWAYS skint!

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    I agree jack RENAME THEM CRUMPETS :)!!! Lol thanks for that emma!!!

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    ever get the tone 'greb' ahh ignore them and make them accept you I promise by year 11 people accept alot more though not much else changes!!

    Feb 21, 2005


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller