User avatar

Wulie

  • Other Poetry Re: Scented

    Elegant. < ---- doesn't need fullstop you called me that day you said I smelled like silk does silk smell? wafting at you as you walk d'you inhale and think ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellooooooooooooooo!

    welcome bcain *sends welcoming YWS huggles* have fun !! wu x

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    welcome *sends yws welcoming hug* wu x

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    lol this thread is turning into all the things you cna moan about :) - on the bright side my best friend has come home today YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    *ah swears* I just remembered I've got my german oral ( thanks for reminding me) *runs round trying to find books*

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    me too however I have extreme amounts of course work due in on monday and its just hit me I have my G.C.S.E's in like 12weeks AHHH So I am ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: mood rings

    truely amazing as every, I wished my thoughts could flow into a poem as well as yours. Your recent poems haven't failed you yet! wu

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    cheers I shall attempt to read about it once my work load has gone done, who knows I may be able to LD sooon :)! wu

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: (Deleted).

    I liked and it was written very well though it didn't come across as a poem to me, and I agree it was a tad predictable. wu

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    *sighs* I wished I could do it, it sounds so amazing to be in reality but yet so far from it..

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    that's so cool :)!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't mind me! Just get to know me!

    welcomeeeeeeeeeeeee *sends a YWS hug*

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    there you go

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    you all look very pretty though I cannie really see it very well!! Crapy eyes! haha a t-shirt would be darn cool, would go with my roll as a counciler ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    I'd love to be able to do that, its strange how people dream so differently. Mind I'm lucky if I sleep at all sometimes!

    Feb 19, 2005


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill