User avatar

Wulie

  • Lounge, The Re: Thanks...

    aw :) - I'd like to ermmm thank cheese for being so tastey!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    you can't have crumpets with out toasting them they taste funny!!!!!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Thanks...

    Katie my best mate for getting me this far in life I love her so much :)

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    algebra is evil *waves hand*

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: tourner loin, s'il vous plaît, ne pas dévisager à moi.

    The start is much better now a little more descriptive but still portraying the idea of some one unsure of what to say!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    you don't have them in USA???!!!?!!?! It is "c" I've got packet infront of me :|! I'm not all dumb you know *grins* crumpets are spoungey doey round things they're ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    I am the councillor for all my friends, I like listening and helping people! wux

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    nope with a "c" hmmm butter thne butter and a tiny winy bit or marmite!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: tourner loin, s'il vous plaît, ne pas dévisager à moi.

    A bit weak at the start, but a powerful ending I really loved it's just one of those classics. However I wouldn't say it was one of the best however ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Desire This (+13)

    though the point is hard to find its so well written the words sending you to their destination flowing freely and wonderfully, though I feel you may have ot expaling ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    awww babe!!! *huggles* you look very pwetty!!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    who here absolutley loves crumpets? they're heaven!!!! I am crurently munching on one what do you have on your crumpet? wu

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nature's Poem.

    I loved the imagry in this poem it start very powerful... The untouched water hitting the shore brand new rain drops knocking on my door ] Great start! No leaves ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Trying

    very well written I liked it though I didn't love it - but at the moment I haven't read much that made me love! I want to be There with ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Waste Away With Me

    I enjoyed this poem as chevy said it wasn't dull though it could have a little more imagery in it I think that would really complete it. For all the ...

    Feb 19, 2005


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison