User avatar

Wulie

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey... I'm new(obviously)

    weclome as I seem to be the unoffical hug giver here *welcome from every one in YWS HUGGGGLES* wu x

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    I know how you feel - sheep. We have a lot of pretentious arrogant people in our year *sigh* why can't people be excepting of others though I do admit ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    *wacks emma with a smelly fish* HA! Ooooh I can see them now *glares* YOU UGLY EXCUSE ME :O! *feels like a piece of pooo*

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Will Be Down on February 23rd

    *screams * The look of shock hits wu face, excuse me do you not realise this website is my new home don't chuck me out ( even if it is ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    On here deff more than twice a day weekends however on school day I'm on all day after school lol am I a loser? Its a world where I haven't ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: [ The wonders of wulie ]

    Aw cheers guys, cheered me up with your replies, hm its hard when you are surround by outstandingly bright friends and family members who haven't got a grade lower than ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    I agree with jack basically... I have a bully band and a 'Make poverty history band' and a 'cancer' band however I am a great giver to charity though its ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    it wont let me see your picture *cries* I'm sure you're really pretty though *hits*

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: echoes of that sweet night

    wohey loved it truely did, your poerty freakishly describes my life a little to well :) the soft sound of a computer dying made me think of you. ----> An ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kinda Depressed I Guess.......

    I liked this I really did. Deep cuts seal closed ---> 'seal' should be sealed but maybe thats how you wanted it to be? But there are wounds in this ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm feeling quirky today.

    I think this may be the first poem I've read for so long the flows so well each stanza falling into each other perfect sense brought across in every word. ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ecstasy/Escapism

    I don't have much time to evaluate this poem but from the first view I loved it, really could relate to it as I'm sure I've mentioned in many poems ...

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A Few Things

    awesome simply!!!! I love them - not really into this kind of art but its really coo!!!

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    Yes yes they are *hmmm* dribbles ahah I think I have some left *runs away* Sorry guys didn't get a wonderful explanation of them but they RULE

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    1. Neighbours - sad obesseion with that 2. Love history though my history teacher hates me *grr* 3. cows :) 4. addicted to net has any one red Of Mice ...

    Feb 20, 2005


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen