User avatar

Wulie

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: new here

    for your first post I like it muchly!!! Some great words, is this a true poem? You have muchous pretentional With eyes closed, he lay there on his death bed. ...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! I'm Nic, and I'm pasty!

    wow there's tqo bands named after me ( julie roberts - my name though julie is a shortening) and The juliana theory ahhh so popular :)! Unoffical welcome hug *HUGGGGGGLLLESSSS ...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Temporary Board!

    much better nice and speedy :)!

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    cheers much bear muchly appreciated!!

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    wohey glad to hear you've had a crumpet aren't they heavenly *wants one now*

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    bear could you do me a favour and send me that picture it's just it's exactly what I'm looking for, for my art exam PWEEEASSSSE would be very greatful :) ...

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    I am from england, I live in cambridge - famous city for it's colleges as is oxford... erm englands ok apart from I am currently sulking because the snow isn't ...

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: [ The wonders of wulie ]

    Cheers, though if I have to do any more poerty set by the school I may go insane :)! *snow snow snow*

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: CD Burning--Legal or Illegal?

    yeha if I really like an album I will buy it becuase I like to have the cover etc however its just so exspensive and I'm ALWAYS skint!

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: [ Too much? ]

    Was it too much to question? A friendship so rare The blossoming Of a placid rose piercing me Pleading for forbidden days Nights of dreaming how You wished it to ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    I agree jack RENAME THEM CRUMPETS :)!!! Lol thanks for that emma!!!

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: [ The wonders of wulie ]

    Art ( painting drawing) Human Bio, Psychology, and History. Yeah my sister took maths alevel said it was extremely hard. However the subjects I'm going to take envolve many a ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    ever get the tone 'greb' ahh ignore them and make them accept you I promise by year 11 people accept alot more though not much else changes!!

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: [ The wonders of wulie ]

    *dies* I would be so proud if I got those marks its impossible due to my the tiers I am on though I'm predicted A in art and history god ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    *looks hurt* riiight *hits her with her blow up cow* oooh you asked for it :)!

    Feb 21, 2005


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes