User avatar

Wulie

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: [ Lingering ]

    Cheers sam - still not sure on it but hey glad you liked it :)!

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: [ Too much? ]

    MEH! Sorry but I have done different structed poems, no one seems to realise that look under dramatic poems. I did this one with different number of lines I didn't ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    I don't own a livestrong one but as I've said I own others and I am begining to feel ashamed to wear them looking around school almost every other person ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    chevy is known for some great poems and a lovely personality.

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: resonation

    too vague, but you have to potentional in there but you didnt get your point across at all. wu

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Running Slow So I Deleted Stuff

    I don't have a credit card other wise I'd be glad to pay you hold such a wonderful site...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: [ The wonders of wulie ]

    Anothology - ever got it? Its poerty but not my kind, and after two years constantly studing it, it wears out a little

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    welcome and *huggles from every one at YWS*

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Jack

    jack daniels *hmmm* *dribbles*

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Last sacrifice

    wonderful! Powerful short snappy words vague yet so clear really god rhyming thanks for sharing it with us!!

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Right By You

    I love this, it's yet another great work of yours yet again I have little to say as I'm pretty poo at pointing stuff out... Great ending it fades off ...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It's not easy for me...

    I loved the start it was great I can relate to it so well. However it went on for a just a little to long and dragged it's self out ...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What I want

    This was good though, I didn't perticually love it, it was a bit weak. As sam said I like the basic idea but it just wasn't powerful enough..

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stargazer

    This is great I love it :)!!! I walk through life backwards She walks forwards I look through the rearview mirror She looks though the windshield This is great, fav ...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: back in the grind

    Great poem of course however I don't like the end it throws me too much - I don't know you may want that affect? salvation is silence in idle thoughts ...

    Feb 24, 2005


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes