User avatar

Wulie

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Not that simple.

    And I swear I wont let you win again, the angels above bleeding for you, the pearly white gates of perfection Covered in roaring fire of hate And I can't ...

    Dec 18, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nothing more than a lost battle

    Thank you muchously :) I just write how I feel never really any good but the words mean stuff to me, my thoughts written down. muchous love wu

    Dec 18, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Costs

    I love it - I can relate to that poem yet I find it hard to be content. Its an amazing peom you should be very proud of it :) ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nothing more than a lost battle

    Can you hear me now I have nothing left to lose I'm naked and broken my scars shinning in the moonlight I'm so tired of fighting each day just to ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: March

    I really like it... 'Tis very good :)... sounds like march haunts you alot strange 'cause it does to me... Ironic I guess :roll: :) love wu x

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Words of confusion

    Always the bad one, Always wrong never right, Trapped in this society, So close to the edge of all reason. And you push me, More and more, I feel the ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: disseat

    For the first time in a while I smiled today A warm glimmer of hope ran through me How I wished you could've seen it But how little did I ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why I Hate Liking You

    I can relate to that poem so much... its very good

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Something I wrote in class

    Its really good I like it muchously :)

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sorry

    Thank you :) I shall change a few things :D

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ruined My Life

    Hey I really like you lyric/song/poem :) Its a bit short yet still effective I'm no good and saying whats good and whats not I just personally like it escpecially ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sorry

    I never knew When I held you close How lucky I really was But now as I sit Tears trapped In my heart I can see I had it all ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Just wanted to love you]

    I have changed it what do you think?

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Just wanted to love you]

    Thank-you Sorry I am not much of a writer, though I thought I would give it a try.

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Just wanted to love you]

    I'm at your feet, Tears in my eyes, Can't hold on, Can't say good bye. So tired of putting on this smile, I know all I'll ever be to you, ...

    Dec 4, 2004


what are we?? Writers!!! What are we allergic to?? Giving our characters happiness!!
— creeperfeverdreams