User avatar

Wulie

  • Lyric Poetry Re: you probably laughed

    I really love this poem. The way its written the words you use and just genarally how you put it. Your everlasting desire to make me feel terrible is killing ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: .

    may I just say you are very welcome to your veiw and I do appreicate it but you can be very, very disheartening with your words. I do try my ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: .

    ok.

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: .

    Nothing

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [There is no justice.]

    yeah but I'm saying whatever we say including me - we can never comprehend it. Thank you for your comments.

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [You rise I fall.]

    Another night, another day, Tear stained sheets I can't bear to change, Why did you have to come? My skin smothered with your scent, My life a book written for ...

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [There is no justice.]

    Nothing can comprehend, The pain they must feel, All they ever had, Washed away. God’s power ruining their lives, Whatever did they do wrong? Honest people fighting to keep alive, ...

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Normal

    They look into my eyes, But they don’t understand why I lie, The twisted sea swirling inside of me, How I wished they understood me. Been to so many therapists ...

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Not that simple.

    Cheers - I prefer it now though I still feel it needs some perfection

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: chained

    Thanks - it wasn't meaning to be a poem they are just my thoughts put how I see them - people can take them as they wish. I don't write ...

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sorry to love.

    Thank you VERY much :) no one really likes my stuff lol, and its really nice to hear a compliment thank you!!! Merry christmas muchous love wu

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sorry to love.

    To every story, There is a dark side of the light, Seeping walls of secrets, Unknown ends. The notion in my head, Spinning me round, I believed if I walked ...

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: chained

    Hey no worries - just read it again and I don't like it lol - yeah it is a free verse... I no good at the rhyming stuff!!! thanks for ...

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Not that simple.

    Thank you muchously I wasn't offended at all its really helped me I shall try to edit it now thanks :)

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: chained

    Never again, never again, Will I succumb to the back of your hand, Forever bruised, Scars you will never see. I tried to burn these lies but they keep coming ...

    Dec 19, 2004


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare