User avatar

Wulie

  • Lyric Poetry Re: [You]

    Hours of watching you, Like I used to, Yet this time, You didn't watch me back. Minuets passed and courage grew, One word to you is all I need, Just ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Time]

    So here we are, Time has passed, And the promises have been broken, I remain the hostage of your past. I can no longer last, with these emotions inside of ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Life for now!!

    love it I really do... nothing to say sorry!!! wu x

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Is this my good bye?]

    Another day rising to its end, The bus journey home confronts me, Screaming kids and splitting headaches, Goodbye for another night. The questions in my heart riding to my confusion, ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Last night.]

    I totally agree with you myriadne!!!! I'm not happy with tihs poems I've got the right ideas lol just not the right words so I shall change it thank you ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: 11

    I'm really sorry but I cant tell you what to change ass there's too many could you maybe post one at a time... too much for my little brain sorry ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Last night.]

    I waited last night, My hair in place for you, Hours of perfection unoticed My flaws hidden beneath my mask. Seconds passed, Minutes mounted, Hours left me alone, Guests arrive ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Let Go

    Yet asgain I love this - I do like your poems alot!!! My only saviour holding the key to this whole terrifying experience bathed in celestial light and floating nonchalantly ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Untitled]

    I really love your stuff I a\m a bit like same I just love things and never very good with saying what to change. There really isn't anything wrong with ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Unread message.]

    Hey - thanks guys, same you're always nice about my work :). And brad well thank you hehe. I'm not to sure I like this poem I like the theme, ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Unread message.]

    God only knows I need you, Tears bracing my cheeks, Questions forming inside me, Lies cradling my heart. Please turn on your phone, Read my texts of denial, I didn't ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Let Me Cry

    I really love it all of it I really its written so well I guess I relate to these things so much. Your pride was turned up so loud, You ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Why is it always more than words?]

    yay thank you all :lol: you really cheered me up after my poo day :) hehe. Sam you are very cool I like this:: *Great flow. Each line kinda melts ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Heart Has Been Sealed

    Love it :) really do all gooood :thumb:

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Why is it always more than words?]

    In a collision of lies you stand, A smile of peace upon your face, Your eyes a picture of innocence, Your skin purer than any waters. One more step and ...

    Jan 5, 2005


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal