User avatar

Wulie

  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    These are amazing pictures I love them you're VERY talented

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    These pictures are really good I like the way you pay such attention to detail - do you do other stuff?

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Your wish]

    I know I have posted loads resently and I shall stop I just found this one on my comp I wrote it yonks ago just wondered what you thought of ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: No Name Story--Chapter One

    post moreee!!! :) I want to read on hehe its very well written and I really cant see much wrong with it :)! loveles wu

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: oh man

    I really like this I can relate to some of the things you say. Give me some vindication For still I keep my heart on the line Just let me ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Words]

    That last line Just computers telling me you’ll never come back. I was trying to say that the answermachine was telling me you're never coming back.... make senseness? Sunset settling ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Words]

    Sunset settling on the clouds, Of sadistic lies, The drum beat accompanying, My tears as they bleed. Pieces of me falling apart, The words you used to glue me together, ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [War]

    Tv - paparatise ( sorry spelt wrong) that whole stanza is to do with the publictiy... Poltions safe behind their guards, Soldiers naked to the violence, This stanza is to ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [War]

    its not supposed to be horrific or anything I'm trying to refer the start of war to family life. I know I spelt its wrong I'm not good at spelling ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Undefiled

    I liek this poem I liked the words you used to capture the feeling I can really imagine it in my head. I see a sort of message though it ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [War]

    The night dissolves beneath me, I awake to the atmosphere of war, The house shaking, Beneath the rumble of the planes. Voices rise between my family, Tears adorned with fear, ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: innocence (for tai though you'll never read this)

    I really love this it captures you with the words it is a wonderful poem, I wished I could write like that :)! wu

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Fairy Tale of Childhood

    I love the poem it really does have wonderful imagery I guess this is because all of us have expereinced this but you really capture it with your words :)! ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [You]

    Hey - I can see this peom hasnt worked and I can understand that as its from my thoughts lol I will now go forth and explain:: First stanza - ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [You]

    I agree. The last line make sense to me but I can see thats because I wrote it... its about a girl who is hiding from the person she loved ...

    Jan 14, 2005


If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France