User avatar

Wulie

  • Other Poetry Re: I dream.

    I'm sorry but this poem doesn't grab me either its just too fast but good job for trying Wu x

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Three People and Falling Stars

    this was a lovely poem I really enjoyed the words you used and I have nothing pertically bad to say abot it however it was a tad long and the ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Listening to Your Stories

    It confused me a tad but after reading it a few times you start to understand it to some extent though I don't perticually love it.

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You and I

    I like this poem alot how you wrote it was beautiful however I do agree it is a tiny winy bit clichee :). wu x[/pre][/code]

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Last night.]

    Thank you - thats how I wanted the reader to feel... :)!

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Your wish]

    Thank you muchously :)! wu x

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Time]

    First of all thanks :)! lol I know I'm not a great writer thats why I post on here to get help! 'her name in your arms'? Huh? What do ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    I like many-a-band :)::: Nirvana - or course Muse Finch NOFX Mad Caddies Paranoid simon Athlete ( thier new stuff) My chemcial romance Coldplay The Killers Razor light Zutons Hoobastank ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I don't believe in anything as such however I do believe there's someone/something up there, my faith in life in believing has been knocked so many times I guess I ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Assisted Suicide?

    I agree with assited suicide to some extent - if you're depressed then no I don't however if you have something like cancer and have become to ill you cant ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it THAT Dangerous?

    I don't think being on the internet is wrong, but as many of you have said to meet them can be extremly dangerous but if you go about it the ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I see no harm at all in whatever you want to feel whoever you want to love, be it female or male. people may say god didn't intend us to ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    I've read both macbeth and romeo and juliet - due to school. I really disliked macbeth though this could be because I read it in year 9 and my attention ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Edge Chronicles.

    they look really good :) I think I shall bring out my inner child for a quick read *mwhaha* :)!

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Can't Always Depend on Me

    I'm not so sure on this poem it doesn't really make me want to read it again. You know when you read a poem you get that feeling that yeah ...

    Jan 21, 2005


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners