User avatar

Wulie

  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    I don't see it ias a sin either but around every one else who has posted hardly any of them have drunk etc - compared to how we are in ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    hehe * laughs at firestarter in a nice way* Hmmm weird fears... I can't think of any *thinks* oh oh I'm scared of the cleaner thing in my pool - ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    awww firestarter I'm happy for you :)!!! For you you who are ill my deepest sympathys go out to you - just been ill for the last week MEH!! My ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    eep soy I know how you feel I feel like a complete sinner... I've drunk since I was 13 or so my mums always bee quite open to my having ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Cheers tara - though I'm really not :)! and brad you do look really young in the second pic!

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    ](*,) x a million would come kind of close to how I'm feeling :(! Crap day shall we say god damn stupid school with all the arrogant *beeeps* that are ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    meh ok - this be me and I look very grumpy *sighs* WHY AM I DOING THIS? And to make it all better this is the one I love more ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    Ah looks like you all sad :(!!! Meh my mood of the day is content because its SNOWINGGGG * mental age of a 2 year old comes out* WOOOOOOOOHO, however ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Juliana marie-lousie. *woho*! love wu

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    Hey all I be wulie - * waves * erm as I am highly bored and thought hey I'll start a new topic I feel it should be about what ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Insanity...needs much work

    I liked this poem alot the imagery was lovely ( well you know what I mean lol ) however it feels a tad forced I don't know I maybe wrong... ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its all about the smilies!

    This me for the last week ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) -> due to being ill an sooo bored! This is me trying to do maths 8-[ #-o And tihsi me generally ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    You be all very pretty ( girls) meh I'm ashamed to show a piccie of me and boys you be all very hansom :)! If any one wants to help ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mood Music?

    I love the killers have done for yonkies!!! I listen to music when I write, most my music has a meaning to my so it brings back memries for me ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    meh how do you put piccies on here *i'm a dumbass* Love wu x [/img]

    Jan 22, 2005


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey