User avatar

Wulie

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Words of confusion

    get me out of these chains free me from this guilt this pain Why am I made to watch these memories? the button stuck on repeat this is also quite ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: chained

    Thank you soo much of course inc you're always write about what you say! and I shall when I have time go over all of my poem however at the ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: [Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]

    The bottom pic isnt the photograph is the bottom picutre if a copy of a famous photograph *I've forgotten then name though!* thank you for your comment:)!!!

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Own Little World

    I really like this poem actually I donno just seemed to get to the point well written I mean yeah obviously every poem could be better. Water wells Feelings well ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Perfect (MAJOR CHANGES)

    I like this poem but yet I don't I cant put my finger on it lol sorry this is really unhelpful... I can relate to it because I can picture ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: wordance

    I absolutley love it I really do as like brads poerty its so different and ahhh I just really love it, the wordsyou use are beautiful!!! wu x

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: blow (don't read this if youre innocent)

    It sounds a little to chopping and as the others have said forced due to the constant ryhming but you've got a great idea with the poem and I liked ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: [Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]

    Hey - erm the following pictures are pictures of nude women so don't view them if you shouldn't lol... and I appoligise for the crappy drawings I am so bored ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Erode me]

    After re-deading I agree it seems to be very forced on my part the start I like then it becomes all to clicheeee ay hoo I'm giving writing a brake ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Just wanted to love you]

    I agree.... is all I can say lol. thanks

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Erode me]

    You've become my new obsession My part time fantasy In every dream my hands around your neck The knife embedded in my back The acid tears of denial dissolving my ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    I don't really know many of you ( sorry) but tara you seem really nice from what I've read and you were nice about my picture :)!

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Unread message.]

    Thank you :)! I really do enjoy reading you comments! Wu

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Time]

    Thank you all very much for your comments on my poem I will now make some adjustments! love wu x

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    drinking is good laugh when its in moderation live life let your hair down and drinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :) sorry in extreme hyper mood LA LA LA! ok really boring you now ...

    Jan 28, 2005


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard