-
Re: The Life of an Empty Cream Soda Can (suggested by Aniar)
I don't wear the bands because of fashion or whatever - I do strongly support each group which I mentioned however there's so many aids/groups it seems unfair to give ...
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: The Life of an Empty Cream Soda Can (suggested by Aniar)
'tis cool never read something like that :)! I have my 'make history poverty band' 'best bullying' and 'livestrong' band :)! wu x
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: Dunno what this is...untitled.
Cool - thoughts like mine really speically when its sunny and all you want to do is hide but you have to be out in it when all you want ...
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: Craftiness... mighty.
Pretty darn good :)!I'm poo at textiles! wu x
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: [A struggle.]
It has been a long time since I have posted... a week or so :P! So erm yeah this maybe my last post for a looooong time. She stole your ...
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: My Cowardice
I really enjoyed reading this poem I know exactly how you feel in this poem. Wu x
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!
I can't see them either!
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Heaven
I liked the second one - though it was a bit repetative for you age it is amazing how you write really it is yet again we need more imagry... ...
Feb 5, 2005 -
Re: Trapped In A Memory
if we're taking age as something to go by I think it was well done for you age however. It was bland it doesn't start or end if you get ...
Feb 5, 2005 -
Re: Andrew--True Story
I liked it - you picked a subject which is all to familiar. To be honest I thought it was quite good but hey I'm most proberlly wrong :)! love ...
Feb 5, 2005 -
Re: [Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]
eeep sorry I'm not to sure how I'm useless on this website! sorry!
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: [Your wish]
lol - cheers I guess thats something
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: burn my memories
oh my god *breaks down* its absolutley wonderful truely it is I love it. The words you use are perfect the set the scene in my mind to perfection. Its ...
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: [Erode me]
lol I feel I may just write this poem off as one of those poems never to be seen again :)!
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: [Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]
lol - cheers guys.. I wished I could show you my big pieces of art they are way better than those and that saying something considering I hate my stuff!! ...
Jan 31, 2005
