-
Re: Favorite TV Shows
I am a saddo I am offically addicted to neighbours as I have been throughout my life! wu x
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: What type of (blank) are you?
1. Cow/Elephant hehe cooool mix!! 2. Coco pops! 3. Invisible, or white no one uses white! 4. Bubbles 5. Jack daniels *hmm* 6. Wulies planet 7. Hmm on the back ...
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: ?- title suggestions
To be fair i loved it and for your age it is quite amazing how you write I admire you. You have so much potentioal ( sorry can't spell today) ...
Feb 11, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
bobo has a really cool screen name :)!
Feb 8, 2005 -
Re: [Needs a good title...]
Ok ok well I know I post to much but I have been commenting etc and I haven't posted much resently people are just replying to my old sutff :)! ...
Feb 8, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
lol very much to his head, you're all very pretty!
Feb 8, 2005 -
Re: Weird Fears
scared of being burnt alive
Feb 8, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
hekategirl, writes very well :)!
Feb 8, 2005 -
Re: Sunset
Yeah its a tad unrealistic however you were 12 so hey! ( sorry I'm very perticular with my art )
Feb 8, 2005 -
Re: One Last Goodbye
I love it :)!
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: [A struggle.]
Hm not to sure if this is a complitment of not but thanks for the comments... I've never really done a long poem or in structure that I have here ...
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
space
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: The Life of an Empty Cream Soda Can (suggested by Aniar)
I know , I know I wasn't picking an arguement just stating my point :)! I do uderstand your point but in the end all the cancer charity wants is ...
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: The Life of an Empty Cream Soda Can (suggested by Aniar)
lol some times it is good to go with the crowd in this case - lol I suppose thats why they make them, man they'll make alot of money soon. ...
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
far away
Feb 7, 2005
