User avatar

Wulie

  • Lounge, The Re: Thanks...

    Hmmmm I would like to thank, my mumio for not rehecting me after I fucked up a large part of my life and always standing by me no matter what, ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Gah, there is alot of hate around I shall now contribute to it :). - Arrogance - Mr webb (history teacher) - The fact the it snows for 5 seconds ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: english gothic

    loved it really did a real refreshing poem not to have ot stumbled on the words or try to figure out the meaning of the stanza. It was a very ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: dance beats and dark streets

    Rightio I liked it firstly however I did have to read it a few times because of the first stanza it just seemed disjointed from the poem like it has ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Timmy [Geeks]

    I liekd but didnt love it, I don't think it really fits under dramitc poerty for one, and it seemed very jumbled however as brads shown it in stanzas thats ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: shattered minds

    I loved it, the words everything, nothing to be changed at all. wu

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alien

    I really enjoyed reading this poem it was plain and simple yet complex the words not to powerful but enough to keep you holding on. The start was amazing it ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i should never be allowed to drive again

    If thats your drunken writing - that is pretty darn good ( damn I wished I was better at ripping things apart) Music creeps out from under my brother's door ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dying- I revised it: tell me if its worse......or better.

    I love it at first reading title I was like hmmm the begining wasn't that great but the ending made up for it really powerful and shocks the reader, for ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Dynamic Avatar & Points Store

    how can u get rid of the avatar - cause i tried changing it on my profile but its still the same :S!

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gash in Paris

    Wow I have to say this is one of the only poems yo have written which I have loved so very much I am not saying you're a bad writer ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Closure

    This is different from your usual poems a little more simple, proberlly why I like it so! Does the satin on your bed remind you of white walls, fresh paint, ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i'm feeling unpoetic.

    pretty boys know how to manipulate the world with their eyes they can snipe out little girls and dance in prom forgeries and lick mascara from their wounds. Loved the ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reality

    There's nothing more to really comment on this poem as it's all been said but you do have potentioal if you just wrote a little more!

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just Us

    Right firstly enjoyed this poem however with every poem there is something wrong :) The touch of your hand holds my mind in place has we float above the ground,

    Feb 26, 2005


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind