User avatar

Wulie

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    erm I though I'd post more pic as I'm bored! Ok here's alot of photos :)!! This is me and my friend holly ( posing :) ) Kate and amie ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: [ Lingering ]

    -yay- does that mean it was ok??? I shall try change the first two line *thinks* any one got any suggestions? No time left for prayers No one will answer ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    soy - doesn't it bother your gf or bf that you're seeing another person...?

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: [ Lingering ]

    I'm not sure on this at all but hey, I'm not sure if this is the right section for it either. Please give me your comments etc! The same old ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Series of Sad Stuff

    Eep, darn school hey you never know may help you!

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: hurt me, hurt me

    Really love this wonderful imagery wonderful words however I agree with niteowl about the title I though 'oh no its going to be boring' I'm not really sure what you ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: my lil' intro

    This was great, the way the words flowed with each other the feelings you get as you read, however there was one little bit I didn't like... Flying free, flowing ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: dead man on the floor

    wow... its pretty much all I can say I agree with the above ths has to be one of your best pieces and as they said to it's simple yet ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Keeping Up, rewrite, etc...

    I understood it though I may have got it wrong - and I did really like it... I'm no good at saying what to change on your poems, sorry. Wu

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    Well done jack *passes him a cow to celebrate* May I have a Jd and coke please I'm dying for one *sits in the corner and watchs* wu

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Can See

    I really didn't let this it was boring and repetative it has nothing to it, there was not a line the would catch my attention sorry. It just seemed as ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Series of Sad Stuff

    I don't even know you I know the story of your sadness but through these poems I could read your despair and it began to hurt me, I can't comment ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    Ah valentines day is over it was a nice thing to do zzap even if it was to be more popular or whatever you had your heart in the right ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Needs a good title...]

    Yeah i'm with you on that one, I jsut thought I'd give a different style a go 'cause every one says I do the same kind of style and its ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    That's really wrong she was just a little kid! Its to extreme I take scissors to school... its a part out our equipment! wu

    Feb 13, 2005


We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain