User avatar

Wulie

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    hey all who are new welcome to the love of YWS :)! wu

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    red eyes are coooooooooooooooool and evil *mwhaha*

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    how;d u get the custom rank?

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    in a pool of roses...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Yup they know plus its on my main website lol there's pics of my friends all over the place!!! don't worry!

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    The donkey must be found! *plans the kidnap of the donkey.*

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    lol I'm ugly I know!!! AH!

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Series of Sad Stuff

    eep, ok sorry very different schools! I hate that we all have to a certain type of person and if we don't fit that catogery then we're hated!

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    They're ok I guess great voice but just so repetative, to be fair I did really like them saw them live to but that was two years ago! They're ok ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    The donkey stole my history essay!!

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: CD Burning--Legal or Illegal?

    I burn millions of cds I have around 5000 songs on my comp its just so damn exspensive to by albums these days I see no point! and does any ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    ah cool I didn't mean it degradingly soy, people are not so open minded here I guess! However I have many lesbian and bi and gay friends!!! Every one is ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter's Disguise

    Thats a really great photo I love taking photo's its amazing how you see things yet people don't see it like you do. ah I wished it snowed here england ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Alone And Waiting

    they're pretty darn good and I'm not really into that kind of art... :)! wu

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: class poll

    highly confused ahh!

    Feb 18, 2005


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh