User avatar

WrittenSoul

WrittenSoul

  • Writers Corner Re: New Book Idea.

    I think it's a fabulous idea! Like others, I'd love it if you posted some on here once you start. :D I've only got one problem. When you said that ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: First person switching to third person

    Thanks a bunch! That really does help. I'm planning (hopefully) to do chapters or even just like a "Part one", "Part Two", etc. Thanks for your help, Rosey!

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: First person switching to third person

    I'm writing a novel for JulNoWriMo and I just had an idea. I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on it, as in, "Is it actually a good ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    Wow, Tsva, some of those are quite creepy!...but I love them nonetheless! The world stopped turning at dawn. The sky turned black at noon. She screamed in her wintry grave. ...

    May 10, 2009


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel