User avatar

WrittenSoul

WrittenSoul

  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when... ...you're reading your college application, find a grammer mistake, and barely resist the urge to put a giant red circle aroud it. (True story.) ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Strange things noticed in books

    I did notice something odd in the Harry Potter series (though I completly agree with the whole wizards-and-Muggles-branched-off-at-some-point thing :)). In Half-Blood Prince when Harry's trying to rev

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    1.) Nothing exciting ever really happens in this book so you might as well save your time and money and effort and, while you're at it, go buy yourself something ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Dear, I don't get perfect days off. In fact, I don't get any days off period!" - Dorothy "Talking with my friends and family, catching up - that kind of ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: The Showing vs. Telling Game

    He gripped its hard, rough leather in his hand, running his fingers over the red threading. The wind ruffled his hair as he drew back his arm. His muscles stretched ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "I would wonder where it went. Then I would pass out. Promptly." - Evie "Is this violent or is there just a blank spot where your nose once was? That ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: The Showing vs. Telling Game

    All she wanted to do was write. The crinkled pages with stains from some long-ago spilled coffee; the frantic black scribbles of many stories; and the red cover stenciled with ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Somebody forgot to post a question...I guess I'll post one then since this thread caught my attention and since I'm here. :D Would you hurt (emotionally or physically) your best ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    had glue on its feet and...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Debating aside, can I direct any one's attention to the fact that Paolini first said that his books were going to be a trilogy ? Needless to say, a trilogy ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    thought of creating a super wolf who.....would destroy the loony in the jeep except...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Pirates!

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    There is an ending and a beginning to every story, and sadly for you this is only the beginning as there is a middle after it and even farther ahead ...

    Oct 26, 2008


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather