User avatar

WrittenSoul

WrittenSoul

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm baa-aack! Are you running away in fear yet? No? ....Darn it... :smt003 I've finally returned after almost a year and I'm coming back with more Spellcaster's Flame for any ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Little Smiles

    I love this idea! I should incorporate this into my daily life - goodness knows I need to be less pessimistic! Haha. Smile 1: I discovered that there's a 2 ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a Pic of Your Pet!

    This huggable dog is Digger. Yes, as the name suggests, he likes to dig. In the garden. Where the flowers were just planted. But he's so cute and you can't ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Get It?

    Um...what am I supposed to get?? So for the part about me not-getting, I just put Pat! :D

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You YWS?

    If you tell me what Pat Buchannan has to do with everything I'll tell you what milk is! *laughs* :D .....But I would like to know what Buchannan has to ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Still bored sooo...Boltageman, I think you meant bath , not bat...but anyway...I'd pick the bath of lard because that other one's just gross! (Remember, try to keep it clean people, ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Eat a dog-you could at least disguise the taste that way with some kind of dressing...besides, I *hate* the thought of licking someone's foot! Ew! Haha Would you rather not ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    (Sorry if this has been created already!) All right, this should be fairly simple. The first person asks a question that starts off "Would you rather...". For example: Would you ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    On the meaning of bravery, duh! What would you do if you ended up in a backwards world with no clue how you got there?

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Didn't this all start with your house being on fire, and how'd we get all the way to no knowing what we're talking about?

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    *bursts out laughing* ...Anyway...What if I forgot what I was going to post? :D What if no one existed but you, and since you went crazy you made up other ...

    Feb 22, 2009


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables