User avatar

WrittenSoul

WrittenSoul

  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Debating aside, can I direct any one's attention to the fact that Paolini first said that his books were going to be a trilogy ? Needless to say, a trilogy ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    thought of creating a super wolf who.....would destroy the loony in the jeep except...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Pirates!

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    There is an ending and a beginning to every story, and sadly for you this is only the beginning as there is a middle after it and even farther ahead ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyrria; The Beginning- The Dream

    Hey there, Cat! That was pretty good, but there were a few things I have to complain about. I'm warning you now, I'm picky with stuff, but you have a ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 9

    Well, I read through the whole thing, and more than once I might add. It was superbly written-maybe even your best one yet! I agree with Angel, and I can't ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 8

    That was really good! I'm trying to find errors, but it's really hard to find anything-which is good, because that means you didn't make any easily noticed mistakes, if any! ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey! I'm 15 (I'll be 16 in a month and 4 days haha), and I just realized I never (at least, I think) ever introduced myself to you guys. Well, ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Book of Shadows-Prologue

    Thanks so much for the support! I am going to write more when I get around to it, though I'm currently writing about three other things that I haven't put ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Looking Glass Ch.4

    Actually, the name in Lord of the Rings is Moria....I think...lol Anyway, that sounded pretty good. I can't wait to see what happens in the future-your story caught me and ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Survivor

    First off: Welcome! Second: Congrats! That was a very good piece of work, very nicely done. I have just one problem, but I don't think it'll be that hard to ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Comparison - beginnings

    I think you should go for the second one. It draws you in more than the first one-which is a good thing. It makes me want to keep reading, to ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Book of Shadows-Prologue

    The Book of Shadows-Prologue She watched the glint of the knife as it fell with a clang from his grasp. She struggled uselessly, her long, tangled, dark hair getting in ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled

    That was very good. I only have a couple of problems. First: Slipping like bare feet on ice, is the hot liquid falling down his throat. It doesn't sound like ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A perturbed blue crocodile

    I liked it, but I have to agree with Loose and Patience about the 'rotteness' part. It seems like it doesn't flow with the story, so maybe try changing it ...

    Aug 18, 2008


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien