User avatar

WrittenSoul

WrittenSoul

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for wanting me to leave by throwing a stick.

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned because I feel like it and am extremely bored.

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not having a period at the end of your sentence.

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get...nothing. So HA! :D -inserts coin-

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    On the meaning of bravery, duh! What would you do if you ended up in a backwards world with no clue how you got there?

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Didn't this all start with your house being on fire, and how'd we get all the way to no knowing what we're talking about?

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    *bursts out laughing* ...Anyway...What if I forgot what I was going to post? :D What if no one existed but you, and since you went crazy you made up other ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you die because of lack of oxygen. I wish I could write a book, get it published, and have people read it...and not hate it! (That doesn't count ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 27

    Congratulations! I really hope you can get your story published! I know I'll go and buy a copy (and tell my friends to all go buy one too!). Good luck! ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 18

    That was very well written, at least, I think so. I think I see what you mean about needing to put that scene in there. I mean, I'm not one ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 13

    Super-awesome-amazingness! Okay, I need to update my dictionary because I'm running out of words to describe your writing. It just keeps getting better and better and...yeah, you get the point. ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 12

    Oh. WOW! That was good, and it raised so many more questions. You put so much suspense and keep me guessing as to what's going to happen next. As usual, ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 11

    Compliments to you once again! Another excellent chapter. I didn't see any mistakes, other than the ones Venom pointed out. Oh, and I was just thinking that maybe (after thinking ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 10

    Oh jeez! That might have been your best chapter yet! You had me on the edge of my seat once again! I'm heading over to read chapter 11 right now-after ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    had glue on its feet and...

    Oct 31, 2008


There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)