User avatar

WrittenSoul

WrittenSoul

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a Sweeney Todd avatar.

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: [deleted]

    I'm sorry to say, but I've decided to remove this post.

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Thanks for reading and thanks for the reviews! I greatly appreciate it!

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You YWS?

    If you tell me what Pat Buchannan has to do with everything I'll tell you what milk is! *laughs* :D .....But I would like to know what Buchannan has to ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having her point our your cliche line.

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Funny 8/10 :D

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Still bored sooo...Boltageman, I think you meant bath , not bat...but anyway...I'd pick the bath of lard because that other one's just gross! (Remember, try to keep it clean people, ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Yup, most definately! Eugh! I hate those creepy-crawly things with too many legs and wings and-and...I just hate them! Haha...ok, anyway... The person below me has an imaginary friend.

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    So true...How'd you know!?!? Oh my gosh! You can read my mind can't you!? Ahhh! *runs away screaming* The person below me likes Lucky Charms.

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Eat a dog-you could at least disguise the taste that way with some kind of dressing...besides, I *hate* the thought of licking someone's foot! Ew! Haha Would you rather not ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for living in Atlantis...which is my country. :D

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Cool, I like! 8/10 :D

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    (Sorry if this has been created already!) All right, this should be fairly simple. The first person asks a question that starts off "Would you rather...". For example: Would you ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but aliens invaded the next day and destroyed now you own nothing! I wish that people hadn't eaten my book because they liked it so much.

    Feb 25, 2009


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights