User avatar

WrittenSoul

WrittenSoul

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Thanks for reading and for the reviews! Greatly appreciated! :)

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Purple Magic (old)

    Hello! I'm going to be your reviewer today! This was very, VERY well written. I'm not sure I can add anything as everyone already seems to have caught what I ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: In Such a Night

    Hello! I shall be your reviewer today. The first thought on my mind is this: Oh wow! That was superb! You described everything amazingly well, and I could see it ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: TDotDLT

    Hello! I'm Soul and I shall be your reviewer today! Very good so far! I haven't seen anything that made me go, "Oh my gosh! FIX THAT NOOW!!" So. Good ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Oh my gosh! How ever did you guess that? I used to have tennis practice back in 6th grade! Haha. The person below me has an imaginary friend named Bob.

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a saying that I quote all the time in your avatar.

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Thanks for reading and for the reviews - you guys are awesome! :D

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Child of Skies

    Hello! I'm your reviewer today, but don't worry if I get into nit-picky mode. :D Okay, shall I get started? “Yes sir.” He said as he saluted. Personally, I think ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Thanks so much for all the fantastic reviews, everyone! They're very helpful, and I can definately see what you mean about a lot of the little things you've all been ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twenty-Four)

    Wow. I can't wait until the next one-I want to (desperately) know what happens! Koreth!! NOOO!! *Ahem* Anyway, on to the review. It was good, and the things that I ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twenty)

    I LOVE YOUR STORY!! I've been reading it for a while, but haven't had time to review! I only noticed a couple of things in this one that bugged me. ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor next part

    Once again, I really liked it!! Good job-and I was going to correct some things, but once again, I've been beaten to it! Haha. Anyway, I did notice a couple ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Thanks for reading and thanks for the reviews! Greatly appreciated! :D

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor

    Oh. My. GOSH! That was incredibly well written! I'd offer to show you some punctuation mistakes but it looks like everyone else beat me to it! Like everyone else I ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: [deleted]

    Thank you so much for actually replying back! I know I put a lot in there so it might be a pain to read all of it, but I really ...

    Mar 3, 2009


who you become at your worst isn't who you are
— canopy