-
Re: New Book Idea.
I think it's a fabulous idea! Like others, I'd love it if you posted some on here once you start. :D I've only got one problem. When you said that ...
Jul 9, 2009 -
Re: First person switching to third person
Thanks a bunch! That really does help. I'm planning (hopefully) to do chapters or even just like a "Part one", "Part Two", etc. Thanks for your help, Rosey!
Jul 9, 2009 -
Re: First person switching to third person
I'm writing a novel for JulNoWriMo and I just had an idea. I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on it, as in, "Is it actually a good ...
Jul 9, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Bannded for being Princess of Smiles. :D
Jun 20, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Yes, at home I do. It's fuzzy and yellow and snuggly-loveably warm! :D TPBM: Likes to take long walks on the beach.
Jun 2, 2009 -
Re: The End of Time Chapter One
Hello, I'm Soul, and I'll be your reviewer today! I've got a few suggestions, but overall it was very good and an interesting read! *Ahem* Anyway, on to my review! ...
May 29, 2009 -
Re: 6 Word Stories
Wow, Tsva, some of those are quite creepy!...but I love them nonetheless! The world stopped turning at dawn. The sky turned black at noon. She screamed in her wintry grave. ...
May 10, 2009 -
Re: Post a Pic of Your Pet!
This huggable dog is Digger. Yes, as the name suggests, he likes to dig. In the garden. Where the flowers were just planted. But he's so cute and you can't ...
Apr 27, 2009 -
Re: Bird Cage
Hello, this is Soul here! Well, poetry's not exactly my strong point, but at least I can get the grammer and spelling eh? :D First off: It was pretty good, ...
Apr 26, 2009 -
Re: The truth about teachers
Hey there! That was a pretty good script for your first try! I'm not sure I can give you advice on the finer points of script-making because I'm not a ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned because you didn't ban the user above you.
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned because you have a signature that I totally agree with. :)
Apr 5, 2009 -
Re: Do You Get It?
Um...what am I supposed to get?? So for the part about me not-getting, I just put Pat! :D
Apr 5, 2009 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
Somebody forgot to post a question...I guess I'll post one then since this thread caught my attention and since I'm here. :D Would you hurt (emotionally or physically) your best ...
Apr 1, 2009 -
Re: The Hope - Prologue
Oooh! KJ that was very good! I really want to read more now! I didnt notice any grammer mistakes, and if there were any they were few and far between ...
Mar 30, 2009
