-
Re: Lava's Volcano [Active]
Hi, please review this! I am a beginning writer! Thanks! [url] [/url]
Apr 26, 2010 -
Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D
I will review ANYTHING . Did you hear me? ANYTHING . Yep, that's right anything and everything (except for ONE thing). I will try to make my reviews helpful. In ...
Apr 26, 2010 -
Re: Soul-Crusher is looking for souls to crush! (Accepting)
Hi, I am a beginning writer and I was hoping for someone to review this. Please review if you can! Thank you!
Apr 26, 2010 -
Re: Maddy's Magnanimous Reviews! [Open again]
Can you read this and review please? I am a beginner writer, so I don't know what people think about my piece. Thank you so much!
Apr 26, 2010 -
Re: A YWS Storybook!
Good evening, I am the evil minion of YWS! I dominate the 0 reviews section, making sure no one feels bad about not getting any comments! Muhahaha! I also post ...
Apr 20, 2010 -
Re: Popularity Wars
Tell me what you think! I just had random ideas everyday and I make it into a short story. Wrote this without any revisions! Hope you guys like it, and ...
Apr 20, 2010 -
Re: The letter
I really enjoyed the letter you wrote in the beginning of your piece of writing. It was full of feeling and very emotional to read. It almost feels like it's ...
Apr 14, 2010 -
Re: How the Cat Got His Whiskers-An Original Folktale
Long, long ago when your great-great-great grandparents were just children, there was a cat who had no whiskers, but a mustache. He was very proud of the mustache because no ...
Apr 2, 2010 -
Re: Understanding
Will anyone ever understand what it's like to try to look like you're feeling alright when everything's not? Will anyone ever understand what it's like to try to be like ...
Apr 2, 2010 -
Re: To Be A Rose
I like how you compare beauty to a rose. I found a few spelling mistakes, though. Hilighting the rose's best fetures To allways be liked, Highlighting, features, always. Just look ...
Apr 2, 2010 -
Re: Hermione's Adventure
You did a pretty good impression of Dumbledore there. What I found very vague was when you described Hermione's spells. She paused just long enough to pull out her wand ...
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: Clip-on Tie (School Uniforms)
That's really funny. About this part: I had a nice clean head of hair all combed and natural No need for these lines. Just focus on the ties. This makes ...
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: Goosebumps fan-fiction: Night at Murder Mansion, part 1
Nice job. I really felt drawn into the story as I read more. The cliffhanger was really good. Be sure to post more chapters! Maybe you should even write many ...
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: The Mindful Eye
First of all, good job on the metaphors. surging across the sea of leaves Your poem needs more work, though. Could you include more descriptive adjectives instead of just ex. ...
Mar 31, 2010 -
Re: Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians
If you've read any other book in this series, please post! I want to see if the other ones are good or not.
Oct 8, 2009
