User avatar

WritingWords

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Thief: Chapter One *Needs help & I hate the title!!*

    Here is WritingWords, with the super-fast review you requested. :D Okay, this was a good start. It would definitely be a book I would read if it was a book. ...

    May 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Thanks, guys! I'm working my way through the reviews! First come, first serve! :D To jasminebells, I'm going to try this DARE......slowly....probably after I finished the others first. Is that ...

    May 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Spider Boy (A Modern Greek Myth)

    I had always loved spiders. I don't understand why most people are afraid of them. I think they are gentle, beautiful cratures that silently walk the Earth. Their intricate webs ...

    May 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Popularity Wars Chapter Two

    They're laughing because she answered so incorrectly. The correct answer is far from her answer. Thanks for all your reviews! I will try to improve my writing! :D

    May 4, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I shall review you! *Accepting*

    Please review my novel, Popularity Wars. There's only two chapters right now. Thank you so much!

    May 3, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Hi, guys! Thanks everybody for your requests! I enjoyed reviewing them a lot. It's wonderful how I can experience different types of literature! Now, does anyone else have anything else ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: State of Affairs (AKA Hope trys poetry)

    Hi, this WritingWords with the review you requested! First of all, I really liked the rhyme scheme. It has a definite beat to it. Second, I like the sarcastic sort ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Calansera

    Wow! I really like the dress and the wings! They are very detailed. Also, the hands are very elegant. I don't like the hair, though. The gray color makes the ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Faerie Dances

    Hey, this is the review you requested. I will try to review more of yours. I'm thrilled to see so much to review! Okay, I think it is very pretty. ...

    May 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Popularity Wars Chapter Two

    JoJo ran across the hallway to the girls' washroom. It wasn't exactly the cleanest bathroom in the world. The mirrors were cracked, and the paint on the wall was starting ...

    May 1, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Hey, guys! I hope you all like my reviews! I would like more stuff to review though, Anything else someone wants me to look over?

    May 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bombay My Blood

    Okay, the review you asked for is here. I think it has a good plot but you're dragging the main points too far. I don't like how the voice is ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Shot of Arrogance (Chapter One - Old)

    First of all, I really want to tell you that I really liked it. There are a few things you can clarify though. Throughout the piece before the Mac was ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fashion Designing by ME!

    Okay...your designs are ah-mazing! You should be a fashion designer when you grow up! :D I absolutely love your first design. The bursts of color are really cool. For the ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: BURN. *Book 1 of the Crows Peak series*

    Wonderfully suspenseful! I hope you will post more! Okay, a couple of things first: At the beginning, you were like It's funny how your life can change in a moment. ...

    Apr 27, 2010


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare