User avatar

WritingWords

  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Done with both requests! Hope you guys like them! I reviewed them to the best of my ability. Now, anyone else?

    May 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Confessions of a pissed off teen on suicide watch

    Okay, this is WritingWords with the super-fast review you requested! First, I have absolutely no idea what happened to the main character. No idea. You know how it feels to ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Straw in the My

    Hey, WritingWords here with the super-fast reply you requested. First of all, I think it's so neat that you can write a poem while sleeping! The words sound like a ...

    May 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Once again, I finished with all my requests!! Anymore people wanting reviews??

    May 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Can you see me? (Prologue)

    This is WritingWords with the super-fast review you requested!:D Okay, I think this beginning really has potential for a novel. The voice was haunting to me. Just a few things ...

    May 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Twisted Lies of a Girl In Love. Part 1

    Hi, WritingWords here. I liked the overall idea. It is very dramatic. But the beginning needs to be moreinteresting, to drag in the readers. I mean, the reader again doesn't ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: First time ever-Cover Page Art Thingy

    Hi, I think you should use a lighter background. Or, you can make the font color stand out more. I didn't see Jasminebell in any of these, so I don't ...

    May 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Yeah, glad you understand! Now, anyone else want to get a super, super fast review?

    May 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Whew! I reviewed everything! I can't believe I actually did it! *pats self on back* I finished all these reviews today because I stayed home from school. Just for this. ...

    May 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: .

    I really don't get the point of this, but still this is the request you made for a review! First of all, this idea isn't original. I've heard a lot ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nine Eleven revised

    Hi, this is WritingWords with the review you requested. I really, really liked this. It has feelings and emotions inside the words. See, I like this kind of writing because ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: For the Love of God, Chapter 1

    This is WritingWords with your super-fast reply! :D This is a very original idea. It made me bewildered when the person went to heaven. It was kid of weird to ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My life as a human dreamcatcher Part 3

    I don't know what to say about this more than I've already said. Just...keep writing more and PM me when you have more.:D

    May 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My life as a human dreamcatcher Part 2

    Hey, I like this chapter too, but somehow the first was more interesting. I like the sarcastic voice, though. It reminds me of Percy Jackson...:D Well, I still want to ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My life as a human dreamcatcher Part 1

    Hi, this is WritingWords with the super-fast review you requested. :D Wow, I love this start! You are truly a wonderful writer. I was drawn into the story and felt ...

    May 6, 2010


It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela