User avatar

WritingWords

  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by an Aspiring Master (Closed)

    Hi, Mr.Knightley! Can you please review the link in my signature? I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

    Jul 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Luxuria

    Writing Words, with the super-fast review you requested! I agreed with the person who said your tense was confusing at the beginning. You have to make it more clearly at ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Popularity Wars Chapter Three

    Yeah, I did purposely spell "Aly" like that. I don't know why. Just my writing instincts. LOL. Well thanks anyways!

    Jul 8, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hi, Skins!! I love your reviews, and you seemed really experienced. Can you review Chapter Three of Popularity Wars? Thank you! It's in my signature! I would REALLY appreciate it!

    Jul 8, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    I have an important announcement to make. *drumroll* Chapter 3 of "Popularity Wars" is now COMPLETE. *applause* Please feel free to review it, as it is not perfect. :D I'm ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Popularity Wars Chapter Three

    JoJo hesitated before going into her next class, science. It was her favorite class, but today, she felt queasy, nervous, and afraid, to even step through the doorway. It was ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Hey, guys! c'mon, anything to be reviewed? Pretty please with a monster truck on top?? :D I finished writing Chapter 3 of Popularity Wars. Will post later so keep checking ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Hey I requested everything requested recently! Anymore things needed to be reviewed? I'm working on Chapter Three of Popularity Wars like crazy now, since it's the summer! Patience is the ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ecole des Monstres: Chapter I

    Wow...this story gave me the goosebumps. :D it was sort of cool with the flashbacks. A few nitpicks: Dad began to leaf through his brief case, a large smile crossing ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My baby Kronus

    Wow...I really liked this.It's simple, the reader can feel what YOU feel, which is the most important thing in poetry. A few grammar/spelling mistakes: I knew he’d gone before I ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Zombies in the Black

    WritingWords here, with your super-fast review! :D Like: Green Errors: Red Suggestions: Blue To be lost, cliche or not, was truly how it felt, with a growing darkness merging to ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forgetting (Edited)

    Okay, WritingWords here!! First of all, I really have NO idea what your story is about. No hint of what's going to happen, no foreshadowing...I know that you're trying to ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Hey, I reviewed Just 1411 Left. Sorry I am still working on some reviews. You know, I'm really busy right now...last week of school. Hope you guys understand! By the ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Goodbye

    It is always hard To say goodbye Goodbye is never Good enough when You want to say Much more. I miss you... I love you... I can't breathe for a ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Just 1411 left

    Hey, this is WritingWords! First of all, I like your topic and title. It is more catchy than just, "Save the Tigers!" You captured the reader's attention with "Just 1411 ...

    May 16, 2010


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time