-
Re: My First Chapter Book (when I was six...) *cute*
Again, please "like" this! I have never been on the Featured Works before, and I really want to see how it's like. Thanks!
Aug 17, 2010 -
Re: Suicide (remake sort of)
Hey, WritingWords here with the super-fast review you requested!! So, what I think: You really expressed your feelings here and connected with the reader. Well, in my case, you did. ...
Aug 12, 2010 -
Re: Welcome to the Reviewing Machine [OPEN]
Review the third chapter of Popularity Wars, please! Weird how I'm asking someone my own age...lol!!
Aug 12, 2010 -
Re: My First Chapter Book (when I was six...) *cute*
Hey guys! Please "like" this if you think it is cute. I would really appreciate it!! :D
Aug 12, 2010 -
Re: Swimming Against the Kolyma River (edited)
Hi, there! This is WritingWords with the review you requested! I personally thought that the paragraphs of this chapter aren't balanced in length. For me, the length of the paragraphs ...
Aug 6, 2010 -
Re: My First Chapter Book (when I was six...) *cute*
Haha, thanks! Maybe I will...
Aug 6, 2010 -
Re: My First Chapter Book (when I was six...) *cute*
Hey! I just remembered that I wrote this in China when I was about 6. This is the original version, no edits. I literally laughed out loud when I read ...
Aug 5, 2010 -
Re: Empty Music
Nope I really didn't get it. Who's the best friend? I was grossed out by the spit part in the beginning. Not a good start to the poem. What's the ...
Jul 29, 2010 -
Re: Reviews, glorious reviews... (contest)
Please review link in my signature! Thanks in advance. You can read the first two chapters if you want.
Jul 29, 2010 -
Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D
Hey! I'm done with your request, TOYF! Hope it helped! Skins, could I review something else? I don't really like reviewing something that I didn't read the beginning of. Thanks! ...
Jul 29, 2010 -
Re: The Forever Summer
Hey there! WritingWords here with your super cool review! Just kidding.. My first impression of this was, I want to know more about this character. I didn't necessarily like or ...
Jul 26, 2010 -
Re: Your request makes me so happy!
Hey! Can you review the link in my signature? Feel free to read the first two chapters first. Thanks!
Jul 10, 2010 -
Re: °•.♥.•° ☆♥★ I'd Love to Review You! ★♥☆ °•.♥.•°
Can you please review the link in my signature? Thanks a lot!
Jul 10, 2010 -
Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D
I am done with the reviews requested! Anymore, people?? :D I'm craving for stuff to review. If you don't have anything for me, review the link in my signature!!
Jul 10, 2010 -
Re: The Critique Boutique
Hi! Can you review my link in my signature? Thanks a ton if you do! I'm an aspiring writer. :D
Jul 9, 2010
