User avatar

WritingWords

  • Writers Corner Re: How Helpful is YWS??

    Before I start, I ask you all to wonder, is YWS really that helpful? Sure, you could say that people can give you "constructive" critism on your writing. But what ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    I reviewed your peice, Silent Rain! Now, anyone else?

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never let me Go

    I'm still working on this but I'm stuck... Tell me what you think of it so far... My lips are chapped red and swallow huh? but I don’t care lets ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Embrarassing Moment

    To start this off, me first!! I was so nervous I peed in my white pants at school and... Go on, add anything embrarassing. It's gonna be a horrible day ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Embrarassing Moment

    Hey! This is WW, here to have some fun!! My activity that I made up is that you post one MOST embrarassing event that can be true or not. It ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Fat

    Aug 31, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    C'mon people! I'm hungry to practice doing more reviews! Remember, practice makes perfect!!

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    7. No need for the first part of the sentence. It's way too long, which makes it confusing, but makes me curious. Mine: I had always loved spiders.

    Aug 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Your request makes me so happy!

    Can you review the link in my signature? Your thread seems really popular. I'm inspired. Your reviews must be really good!

    Aug 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Yes, I reviewed everything requested once again! (I think :) )Well, anyways, these reviews might not seem much to all you old folks out there, but it's a lot to ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Flames and Bloodshot Eyes (Chapter 1)

    WritingWords here with your requested review!! It's been a while since I read this, but I will still try to review it the best I can. I really don't like ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My First Chapter Book (when I was six...) *cute*

    Thank you SO much, you guys! I can't believe how many likes this recieved!! I literally had my mouth gaped open when I saw the number. I hope it did ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: First Day Of School

    More comments please! And please "like" this!!

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: First Day Of School

    If you liked this, please click "like"!! I would really appreciate it. To Elinor Brynn, I wrote this peom really fast, and just wanted to see people's general comments. I ...

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: First Day Of School

    This was a fun project. I wrote it very quickly, just a fun idea. :D Enjoy! My mother wakes me up I really don't know why "It's the first day ...

    Aug 17, 2010


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker