User avatar

WritingWords

  • Media Reviews Re: Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians

    This is truly an awesome book. The author is Brandon Sanderson. It has TONS of funny parts. This book is one-of-a-kind. A kid named Alcatraz has to fight evil librarians ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • General Articles Re: 02.09.2009

    Very almost seemed like a work of fiction though. It seems unnecessary to include the names. THe reader doesn't know who the people are and theyy're not really important in ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Re-Written

    I think you should make it clear to the reader somehow that this is a chracter from the girl's notepad. For the entire beginning, I didn't know what the boy ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Poets you can read over and over and over.

    My favorite poets are children poets: Shel Silverstein, Jack Prelutsky, and Brian Lansky. They're really funny and they have ridiculous ideas that are so imaginative! I love their poems because ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: photography (?) (new pictures)

    What does these photos mean to you, first of all? They are just random things with out meaning. And you should take some pictures of things that are hard to ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi, I'm new here and so far I'm still trying to get used to YWS. I have some questions. What are points and how do you earn them? How do ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Bomb (Beginning)

    Thanks for the advice, guys!! I will work on it and repost it later on. THe comments really helped me!

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Bomb (Beginning)

    Moderators, this is fantasy but it will not seem like it just now because it is only the beginning. I'm a new member and this is the first story that ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Scripts Re: The Life Of A Writer

    It was HILARIOUS!!!!!!! :lol: THe funniest part was about MJ!

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I missed having you in my bed.

    Hey it was good with a lot of suspense.

    Sep 4, 2009


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend