User avatar

WritingWords

  • Welcome Mat Re: What's up!

    Hello! Welcome! :) I haven't been on YWS for a while now...but now I see more and more people join everyday... I'm "WritingWords" and yepp, I like "writing words" XD ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Hobonaire! (parody)

    :] just a short parody I came up with while bored XD anyone, feel free to write the Travie McCoy rap in the comments :) Please like it! Much appreciated. ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dear Diary

    Haha, just something I wrote for fun. Maybe this will have potential :) Enjoy this excerpt! Dear Diary, Today is the first day of school after winter break. I wasn't ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Popularity Wars Chapter Three

    Thanks, guys for reviewing this. I haven't been working on this novel for a while now, since I was busy. But, I feel like I should continue it. After all, ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The YWS Mansion

    I was in my room, writing as always on my laptop and surfing YWS. Suddenly, I heard someone yell downstairs. I hurried toward the noise. It was coming from Geronimo's ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The YWS Mansion

    Name: WritingWords aka AMY TAN (yep, that is SERIOUSLY my real name) Appearance: Asian, short, and every other stereotype. :) Likes: Laughing evilly. Harry Potter! Chickabella and Edwardo (Dawnlight X

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My first edit of a photo

    Very cool pic here! The colors are vivid, and cool to look at. I'm not a professional photo analyst, but I can give you some general comments as a spectator. ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Born a Peach, Die a Hero

    WritingWords here. I absolutely really liked this!! It was F-U-N-N-Y!! I really liked the random bits of dumb things that your characters say. I especially liked the part where the ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Hey guys! I'm back, after months of no YWS!! :O But, anyways, I'm glad to be able to participate in Review Day, so I need STUFF to review! Please post ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never let me go *Edited*

    WritingWords here, with your super-fast review! :D While I read this, I noticed a lot of spelling mistakes. They were very distracting to read over. Could you please go back ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Yay! Finished all my requests, again!! Any more wonderful works of writing? *alliteration!!*

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Leah Mayfield (Ch.1) *Edited*

    Wow...gives me a chilled feeling. I like your style of writing. But the first paragraphs made me want to stop reading becuase generally, I don't like to read grueling stuff. ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(19)

    WritingWords here with your super-fast reviews you requested! Okay, honestly I didn't read the chapters before this, but this really made me curious about what happened before this. Also, I ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: How Helpful is YWS??

    I said, I like YWS too. I go on it at least once a week if I can! I'm not trying to make YWS look bad. It's just that I ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: How Helpful is YWS??

    Okay, the thing is: I like YWS, too. But I really think it can really improve. This article was NOT meant to be offensive in any way. I'm just saying ...

    Sep 2, 2010


Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf