User avatar

WritingWolf

Where The Wolf Writes.

  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    Answer: If I don't, how will I ever explore so many places?

    Jul 16, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?

    Spilling Ink, a young writers handbook by Anne Mazer and Ellen Potter. It's for younger writers but I still loved it.

    Jul 15, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Block advice

    Just get yourself a notebook you can carry around, and wright in it little tid-bits you hear and see. Like a little boy asking if he can have a lizard, ...

    Jul 15, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Names...

    Try looking in a phone book, even if your looking for other worldly sounding names. You'll be surprised at all the weird names you can find in there. And its ...

    Jul 15, 2012


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill