User avatar

WritingWolf

Where The Wolf Writes.

  • Lounge, The Re: Nerds N' Stuff-Online Newspaper-Staff needed!

    This was kinda brief so I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for. But it has caught my interest anyway. :) I know I am usually way to busy. ...

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room

    I would like to announce that I, Wolf, am becoming a squire. And will now work my hardest towards becoming a knight. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. ...

    Jul 29, 2013
  • Writing Tips Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?

    How to Write Science Fiction and Fantasy by Orson Scott Card was an excellent read. I learned quite a bit from it.

    Jun 26, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    Because there are many things which I cannot put into words, and by making it a common thing for me to spin words into images, it makes it easier for ...

    Jun 3, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: CM's Hopefully Awesome Reviews (CMHAR for short)

    Thank you so much!

    May 29, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: CM's Hopefully Awesome Reviews (CMHAR for short)

    You say you will not review anything with more then four reviews. I have a piece that has exactly four reviews, but I don't feel very satisfied with them, so ...

    May 28, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The Bookshelf :)

    Your blog looks cool, but the background makes it kinda hard to read.

    May 27, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by Tabitha!

    You review novels and short stories, not poetry, but you didn't say anything about articles/essays type stuff. At the moment this is the only place I see that is still ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: "Spirit" Writing...

    First of all, I noticed at the bottom of your post you said this is a fantasy/science-fiction novel. Not to be rude or anything, but your wrong. By adding fantasy ...

    May 20, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Jail Cell ~A future novel by WritingWolf~

    Thank you all for sharing your opinions, and links. :) I'm so happy to see that there are already people interested in helping me with this new idea. :D

    May 20, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Jail Cell ~A future novel by WritingWolf~

    This is where I will talk about my most recent novel idea, share links, ask for help with small things like names, get peoples opinions on plot, characters, settings, give ...

    May 19, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Poetry Review Swap

    What kind of poetry do you like to review?: I'll review most stuff. I tend to be a little busy, so I rather reviewing shorter pieces. Is there anything you ...

    May 12, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Poetry Review Swap

    I'd like to give partial idea credit to Aley, because I go the idea for this when she was explaining to me her poetry exchange. This is a little different ...

    May 12, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Poetry Reviews

    Could I please have a review on my poem Schedule ~A Mother's Day Poem~? I'm hoping to be able to revise it and have it done by Sunday, although I'm ...

    May 10, 2013
  • Contests Re: The Official YWS Design Contest

    When will the poll be up?

    Apr 14, 2013


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf