User avatar

WritingWolf

Where The Wolf Writes.

  • Randomosity Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow the Rules) [5]

    -78

    Feb 11, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Alphabet Usernames

    @Yams

    Feb 9, 2016
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Words Associated

    Earring

    Feb 9, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: How can we spice up Review Day?

    I was just thinking about my suggestion and I realize how it must have sounded to you. In my mind it was something you are already doing, so why not ...

    Feb 9, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: How can we spice up Review Day?

    Okay. It was just an idea, I understand. Thanks for considering it. I'll try to think of something more practical next time. :)

    Feb 9, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: How can we spice up Review Day?

    What I had meant was more of next time you where already planning on doing it, just tie it in with review day. But I get your point, it must ...

    Feb 9, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: How can we spice up Review Day?

    I know this topics a little old but I had an idea so I figured I'd share it. You know how awhile ago Nate gave away YWS bookmarks? I believe ...

    Feb 9, 2016
  • Archive Re: A Storybook

    I would love to participate in this. I am new to SBing and having a hard time finding one that really interests me. The one thing you should know is ...

    Feb 1, 2016
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Let's talk about romantic subplots...

    I mostly read YA fantasy and sci-fi. Within those genres I actually really understand why someone always falls in love. I mean, the characters go through a lot together. Can ...

    Feb 1, 2016
  • Archive Re: Looking for writing buddies. :)

    I have trouble sticking to a specific story. So I thought, maybe if I have some friends to write with that might help me stick with it better. I'm not ...

    Feb 1, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Insult the Person above using YWS Shakespearean Insult Gen

    Thou infectious idle-headed dewberry!

    Feb 1, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favorite fruit?

    I tend to go crazy over whatever is in season. The only fruits I have a consistent passion for throughout the entire year would be plums and cherries (although I ...

    Jan 30, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: 2016 Reading Challenge

    I'm going to try to do this. I won't guarantee I'll finish all the books, but I'll at least start one for each challenge. Oh, and I definitely am not ...

    Dec 15, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: My thoughts on creativity

    Thanks for sharing you guys! Although some further thought has brought another question to my mind. Why is it that readers find plot so important? Every time I ask someone ...

    Dec 4, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: My thoughts on creativity

    Everywhere I look people are talking about how a good book is something new, something creative, something that reader's haven't seen before and may never see again. Is that really ...

    Dec 2, 2015


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller