User avatar

WritersUnleashed

  • Art & Photography Re: Will You Fly With Me?

    I love that you redid it. I agree with the others that the middle one was just... not up to par with the other two. Anyways, I love the concept. ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Grace Kelly [pencil]

    This is pretty interesting. I like it, don't get me wrong, but it seems like the lines are too... perfect. You are drawing a human. Are humans perfect? Absolutely not! ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery of Dreams pt. 1 and Gallery of Nightmares pt. 1

    These are great. Absofrickenlutely great. I loved the first one. I kind of FELT the dream state seeping out of it. I felt as if I was that little child ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor

    I LOVE this. There is absolutily nothing I can crit this for, so Im sticking to just reviewing. Things I love: The snake The eye The chain (Its my favorite ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga Art #1

    This is strange. Im not the best at sketching, and not nearly as good at reviewing sketching. Ill just point out some major flaws I see 1)The lines are a ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers in France

    Urg. Urg. Urg. Urg. That is all I have to say. Why did you have to put the person in there. WONDERFUL shot. Other than the person. Im sure there ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sailing the Desert.. and some photos

    *desert lol Anyways, I like these. 1) 4/5. I like the shot. It has good structure and color, but I don't quite get the meaning. 2)4.5/5. Like this alot. My ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unpredictable.

    Hmmm. Very interesting *Strokes chin-beardy thingy*. I like the actual poem, I can say that upfront, but the formating is weird. It is obvious that the formating is different for ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Admitting Depression

    Very short free-verse. Strange because I usually rhyme and write much longer...but I like it: My blood flows; each pulse defined My tears burn; shocks of life Tears and blood ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: An Open Letter to Nate

    This is, in my opinion, a little immature. If you didn't think being a moderator would be work, what did you think it was going to be? Fun? Sure being ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Wow. Bubble is pretty. Im beggining to feel like a stalker lol. Too many comments and not enough pics. Ill try to get one up today :P.

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Novel Workshop Re: A Shot of Arrogance

    For what I've read. I LOVE IT. I'm enjoying this crit. I will be editing this post with updates on my crit. I am currently starting page 2. A Shot ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Novel Workshop Re: A Shot of Arrogance

    Azila did a pretty decent job on Plot Crits. I will, however, be starting my crits on the actual book itself, not as much on the plot. *Puts critting glasses ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The sight of you.

    Refrain. A pretty hard concept to grasp. So much so that I avoid using it altogether, but It still finds a way into my poetry. I think you did a ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Novel Workshop Re: Advanced Critiques Questions

    Just saying, to tori, if the first HALF is only 20,000 words (Making 40,000 its finished count) , it is only a novella. Im pretty sure the lowest it is ...

    Mar 27, 2011


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault