User avatar

WritersUnleashed

  • Art & Photography Re: Autumn Blush

    This is pretty good for a quicky. Also, my inner grammar nazi: "probably too me" *took. Now, anyways, lets get started. Why is there just a random blotch of skin ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    What?! Angel isn't pretty... she's smexy(: lol

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    My friends are so mean. They call me the "awkward smiler" because on camera I never smile with my teeth while in real life... I'm laughing and smiling with my ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Beat up peasants. What is your characters pet peave?

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Saving Aleogra -- Need reviews on the idea.

    Im not really sure whats happening. So Delanie get kidnapped by elfs and is saved by humans?

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon. :D

    Darns It doesnt come up

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: British Stereotypes

    Were not all that dumb, some of us are actually smart. Some. And I mean us crazy Americans.

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    KatTrain and onceuponatim3xo are very pretty.

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Me bored... in the bathroom

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Childhood Necklace

    Hmm. This is a weird one. Not bad weird. But still not a good weird. The angle is good, It highlights the photo, and the crop is good also. The ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Where'd your username come from?

    I actually was thinking of making a forum by this name, but joined one instead.

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Valentine's Day

    I listened to a smoking hot girl complain about how she hated the holiday for she had been dumped twice on it.

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Other Re: Life of a Writer

    I was silently laughing to myself until 16. Then I fell out of my chair on to the floor.

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    BUCKET HEAD. Photo_00014.jpg Photo_00012.jpg It runs in the family. Photo_00015.jpg HAHA

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: coming up with names for books

    I just give them random names. If I give them a purposful name, it doesn't seem realistic. If I don't like the name, then too bad. I didn't have a ...

    Feb 18, 2011


It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer