User avatar

WritersUnleashed

  • Lounge, The Re: Why I'm a big fat dork.

    So you drove to the store... so you could wait a week?

    Mar 10, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Dynamic Delanie's Review Shop {Open!}

    Lol, your actually better than I thought at all this reviewing stuff. Ill put you to work once I have something up.

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Information Desk Re: Internet Safety

    Thank god. I thought it was going to be one of those "everybody are racists" posts. This is all common sense, and ya, I almost never give out info, and ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: People who annoy me.

    Justin Beiber and his music. (and my teacher for making my class sing Baby) That should be a crime.

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Missing

    Crit ticket. This looks fun.

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Mountains

    Yay, some really good photography! Or so you may think. Let me tell you a story. Really, its not much of a story, but rather a lesson. I used to ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: it means 'iloveyou'.

    This isn't really a crit, but I had to post. So when did rawr start meaning I love you? Im not a hater or anything, but for some reason, all ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    I may join tomorrow. Don't have time today.

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Everyone Matters

    Let's get right to this. I can tell from the start that this is good 1:I feel like I have seen this before. Is this somebody's avatar somewhere? I recognize ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: It's A Girl

    I feel as if... I really like this drawing :P Anyways, with my pervert comment out of they way, lets get started. LauRux is very right on the fact the ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Italy

    This photo is very big. I'm sorry, but it is very hard to give an good critique when I can only see an eigth of the photo. Lets see what ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: British Stereotypes

    Wait... there's a Tennessee accent? And compared to you Brits and considering the size of our country, I think you people have too many. :D Seriously--there are only.... five American ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: People who annoy me.

    I am annoyed smart-alecks who call people smart-alecks. I am annoyed by Rick Astly and Charlie Sheen I am very annoyed with gramer nasszis. Take that. (Sure, I get it ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Why?

    I write because it would be a little creepy telling myself all the stories that revolve around my head. I review because I love seeing other peoples stories that revolve ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Oinkies! :D PIGGY!

    Mar 9, 2011


Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett